If you have osteoarthritis of the knee, you can take advantage of a wide range of treatment options. The effectiveness of different treatments varies from person to person. The choice of treatment should be a joint decision between you and your Orthopaedician. The purpose of treatment is to reduce pain, increase function and generally reduce…
Change is the act of making or becoming different. Each of us will change. Life will not allow us to stay the same. The difference is some of us will embrace change while others will change begrudgingly. The real question is not if you are going to change, but will you choose to change for…
#RobertListon A surgeon to be remembered not for very good reasons ! Liston’s most famous case Amputated the leg in under 21⁄2 minutes (the patient died afterwards in the ward from hospital gangrene; they usually did in those pre-Listerian days). He amputated in addition the fingers of his young assistant (who died afterwards in the…
Dr. Tushar Mehta
- An Orthopaedic Surgeon who is a blend of academic excellence and entrepreneurship with interest in all aspects of Bones and Joints.
- As an Orthopaedic surgeon , he is one of the most academically inclined and innovation oriented surgeon.
- He is an extremely prolific surgeon and a coveted member of several bodies of Orthopaedic Associations, who is dedicated to develop the career in learning and teaching the advanced techniques of Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Rich experience in handling all types of Orthopaedics Cases – Emergency or Accidental Services and Cold Orthopaedic Affections.
- Credited with more than 1000 + Trauma Surgeries, Total Hip and Knee Arthroplasty, Arthroscopy, Spinal Trauma Surgeries.
- He has also set up a 150 + bedded State of the Art Trauma Centre in his Hometown Bhiwani (Haryana) which is 100 km away from Delhi/NCR and performed a vast range of Surgeries including Joint Replacements and revision surgeries of the hip, knee, shoulder and elbow in his own centre.
What People Say!
Tushar Mehta sir.... A personality whom i look upon as an inspiration to become unstoppable. He teaches Orthopaedics in such simple ways that it jus comes on ur fingertips n not only as a teacher, a mentor... He is simply an awesome personality. His motivational qoutes have pulled me back in pace many a times from deep down stages. I m highly indebted to him for innumerous times motivating me.
The one man with all rounder abilities . The man who teaches Ortho in his unique way tht it makes subject so interesting. A gr8 sense of humour. A gr8 teacher Freind and most imp awesome human being.
I used to think ortho aint my cup of tea! It ws always a burden for me! But this book helped me a lot..!!! Even in my NEET dere were 7 questns from ortho i marked em all right! N da only thing which helped me was ur teaching ur notes n ur book, tushar sir! Thanx! :)
Dr. Tushar Mehta, both as a teacher and mentor, is unparalleled. He has a unique way of making the student memorise the concept without having to worry about recall. I remember leaving his class feeling enlightened in a way I never thought I could be with respect to a niche surgical subject like Orthopedics. His passion for work reflects in his passion for teaching. As a mentor, his positive approach to life is inspiring to anyone who interacts with him. He also has an engaging sense of humor and a zest for living life to the fullest. Knowing sir has been a privilege.
Dr. Tushar Mehta is an amazing clinician and academician. He gives his complete attention to patient's complaints and explains the problem to the patient along with all the possible treatment modalities and outcomes. He is an excellent surgeon. He is also one of those teachers who have a 100% attendance during their lectures.
Ya a very nice book…the book covers all the topics needed in a very short time…..congrats dr tushar for making such a good book……” and “The book is really good….this is not just my observation but from students of many states….quick for revision…easy to understand …works on important and expected topics……marvellous job…..a must for every pgmee aspirant
sir your book was awesome!! completed it today! :) i m sure it has given me an edge… :)…… wonderful book. language easy and student friendly. this ortho book should be introduced in curriculum by MCI. Thanks a lot sir for this masterpiece…